Arisia 2011 is January 14-17, 2011 (four days!) at the Westin Waterfront Hotel
Online Registration will be closing Tuesday, January 11th at 7pm EST. Please try to register before then!
Rates for 2011:
$35* through 3/31/10 $40* 4/1 through 9/30/10 $50* 10/1 through 12/31/10 (EST)
- $60* from January 1st until 11th, 7pm EST (Online)
- $60* at door
- $25 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- Friday only: $20
- Saturday only: $40*
- Sunday only: $30*
- Monday only: $10
* These rates are for:
Turtle Track (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) memberships (your child must be between 2 and 6 years), and FastTrack memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Turtle Track is FULL!
Limited Space has become available in Turtle Track. Please e-mail [email protected] if you would like to avail your Turtle of our Childcare/Babysitting Services.
Online Registration IS CLOSED.
Questions about Registration
Please check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
At-Con Registration hours of operation:
Friday: 3pm - 11pm
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 8pm
Monday: 9:30am - 2pm
Other registration information:
- Or attend Arisia free! If you work 12 hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your membership to someone else. The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to Registration saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct.